When I started working on Maximo/TPAE products I was feeling excited about the new challenge but I often loose myself in tons of product documentation. In many cases I have tried to search on the web to solve specific problems and I seldom found answers to my questions. That's why I decided to create my blog to discuss and share IBM Maximo features, customization and development topics.
If you are working on Maximo/TPAE technology you may find useful to follow me on this channels:
After two year of activity this blog has become very popular among the Maximo/TPAE technical community so I have decided to publish a brief set of guidelines for using this site.
- Reward my effort: Follow me on Twitter and LinkedIn. Retweet or 'like' my posts. Leave comments when you use my tutorials in your daily job. If you are an IBMer, give me a BlueThx.
- Contribute: Blogs are social websites. Use comments to enrich content or suggest improvements.
- Comments moderation: Comments are not moderated but I will remove those not following these rules.
- This is not a support forum: Do not post comments that are not strictly related to the content of each post. Use developerWorks Maximo forum to ask for help.
- Fair links: Do not add links to sites not strictly related to argument of the post. To boost your Google page-rank go somewhere else.